tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dakota Jack" <dakota.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BOOBIES!
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 05:44:07 GMT
With the huge number of issue covered in the past and what I consider to be
very good documentation, I am surprised by a lot of the questions asked,
including this one.  In any event, to sympathize is one thing and to
sympathize after this antisocial conduct is another.  Also, if you think the
documentation needs improving, I am sure no one will stop you.