tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "navaneethan loganathan" <navanee...@gmail.com>
Subject SSL Installation with tomcat
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 00:17:42 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to install SSL certificate with Tomcat 5.5.15. I obtained
the certificate file from verisign.Imported the certificate into my server
with a Certificate key file through keytool command and it successfully
added.I am trying to configure it in Tomcat. At present
Tomcat5.5.15+apache2with mod_jk connector(ajp13) is working very fine.
I am able to browse my
site with http://testserver.  without specifying the port number. After
installing the SSL certificate as per verisign document using the keytool
command, I have modified the server.xml file with port number 443. (I added
a connector through Tomcat Administrator by specifying HTTPS and port number
443. Specified the Keystore file name and also the keystore password.)

But still I am unable to browse my site with https://testserver.

Any clue please..

Thanks in advance
Navin.