tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "navaneethan loganathan" <navanee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Authenticate Client!
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 17:15:01 GMT
Hi Hung,

I am trying to install SSL certificate with Tomcat 5.5.15. I obtained the
private key from verisign.I am trying to configur it in Tomcat. At present
Tomcat5.5.15+apache2 with mod_jk connector(ajp13) is working very fine. I am
able to browse my site with http://testserver.  without specifying the port
number. After installing the SSL certificate as per verisign document using
the keytool command, I have modified the server.xml file with port number
443.

But still I am unable to browse my site with https://testserver.

Any clue please..

Navin.