tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Arunan Kannan" <arun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat shutdowns unexpectedly - Please help
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 09:39:55 GMT
Hi Bob,

after starting the tomcat using the nohup command , tomcat refuses to stay
alive once I logged out of telnet session. it seems that starting inside C
shell is only solution in solaris...
please let me know your thoughts and suggestions.
I confirm that nohup is not working fine in this case for tomcat

thanks again,
arunan