tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ibrahim.Siddi...@uboc.com
Subject Re: Tomcat Upgrade
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 23:20:26 GMT
Hello.
Would anyone know where I could find good /detailed resources on how to go
about upgrading from
Tomcat 4.0.6 to Tomcat 4.1.12 or is it Tomcat 4.1.2?
We have a content management application which integrates Vignette
Platform, Vignette Multisite Content Manager,
Tomcat and IHS 1.3.26 webserver and I need to upgrade all of these
components.

Thanks,
Ibrahim
This communication (including any attachments) may contain privileged or
confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose,
and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should
delete this communication and/or shred the materials and any attachments and
communication, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

Thank you.