tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ibrahim.Siddi...@uboc.com
Subject Re: Tomcat Upgrade
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 16:55:44 GMT
Anyone know of website which has a step by step procedure to upgrade?

"Guilherme Silveira" <guilherme.silveira@caelum.com.br>
Sent by: guilherme.silveira@gmail.com
07/27/2006 08:28 PM
Please respond to "Tomcat Users List"

        To:     "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Tomcat Upgrade

4.1.12...

Cant really help on such resource just be careful with session timeout
setup on web.xml as it seems to not work properly on 4.1.12...
setMaxInactiveInterval works as expected...

Att

Guilherme Silveira

--
Guilherme Silveira