tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rob" <unknown-ri...@earthlink.net>
Subject Intermittant images using https on tomcat
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 21:52:00 GMT

Hi Everyone,

I'm implmenting https and http on my tomcat instance.  On http the images
display ok, but under https sometimes images don't display when browsing the
site with internet explorer only.  This is true for the dev and production
systems when using internet explorer.  The other browsers work fine.  My
https connector is pretty standard:

               acceptCount="100" scheme="https" secure="true"
               clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS"
               keystoreFile = "e:\tomcat\bin\.keystore"
keystorePass="xxxxxxx" />

Anyone run across this before?  I've looked around the web but haven't found
anything like this.  It's got me baffled.

Best Regards,

Rob