tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Richard Doust <rdo...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat under JBoss
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 16:45:18 GMT
Yes. Definitely.
As I said, the code works in JBoss 4.0.1 with Jetty 5.1.4.
I'm thinking that there's some kind of conflict with a jar file
somewhere. Some class loader issue at run-time. It would be nice if
some of the software would let me know about it.
I'm just trying to check all of the jars that I use and make sure
there are no conflicts with jars deployed by JBoss and Tomcat in this
newer version.