tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mike Wannamaker <Mike.Wannama...@KINGSTON.Hummingbird.com>
Subject Running Tomcat Embedded
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 13:50:56 GMT
I wish to run Tomcat from within my own JVM.  I would like it to run just
like Tomcat does today, however I'd just like to setup the various paths,
for like web app root directory, config directory, lib directory etc....

Is there anyway to do this easily?  Like I said I just want to create an
instance of Tomcat/Catalina and setProperties(...); and then call start();

Any help is appreciated.

Mike Wannamaker
Senior Software Developer
Hummingbird Ltd.
552 Princess St, Kingston, ON, K7L 1C7
Tel: (613) 548-4355 x4535
Fax (613) 548-7801
E-Mail: Mike Wannamaker

www.hummingbird.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication is privileged and contains confidential
information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized
disclosure, copying or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this message in error, please contact the sender and