tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "simon jones" <>
Subject HTTP Status 503 - Servlet admin.login_jsp is currently unavailable
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 15:50:39 GMT
Hi, can anyone help me with this one?  Thanks!

I've installed tomcat - no probs - manager works great as does the
installation but I can't get the admin working, I know this has been
posted before but I can't find a fix so I'm also providing as much
information as possible with this post.

When I call the admin page I get the following error:

HTTP Status 503 - Servlet admin.login_jsp is currently unavailable

type Status report

message Servlet admin.login_jsp is currently unavailable

description The requested service (Servlet admin.login_jsp is currently
unavailable) is not currently available.

Apache Tomcat/5.5.9

I have my admin files installed in the following locations:

Simon Jones
SAQ Group

Simon Jones
SAQ Group
Tel: 0870 737 7707
VoIP: 4822813
Fax: 0870 737 7708 AS29219
SAQ Group providers of communications services for UK Business.
DSL : Domains : Email : Hosting : CoLo : Servers : Racks : Transit :
Backups : Managed Networks : Remote Support.

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message