tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <G.Verh...@lrcb.umcn.nl>
Subject Forrest war file problem with Tomcat!
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 12:46:06 GMT
Dear Tomcat users,

I'm experiencing trouble using Tomcat after having deployed a war file using Tomcat Manager.
I generated the war file with the 'forrest war' command!

The deployment seems to be ok, no errors visible from Tomcat Manager.

The site is accessible after the deployment but after a restart of Tomcat the entry http://localhost:8080
in my browser results in a: The page cannot be displayed; and nothing works anymore!

I use the Apache Tomcat/5.5.14 Server in combination with JVM 1.5.0_06-b05.

Could someone give me some guidance in this?

Regards,

Verhaag, Gerard C.H.M.,