tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Frank Murray <fjmurr...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Recent posts
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 03:03:47 GMT
As this is America, it is your right to leave, just as it is the
right of
any idiot(s) to act like idiots.

However, it is not the Apache forum that should be blamed for the
actions and text of
what was said, and therefore lose the benefit of your participation.

If you leave (and you have the right to do so), you do the forum an
injustice, and give way
too much justice to a couple of idiots.

fjm