tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ckn...@onebox.com
Subject RE: Re: Re: Re: BOOBIES!
Date Sun, 23 Jul 2006 12:19:31 GMT
I've been publicly called a low-life by you. This amounts to a libel and I'm still entitled
to an apology from you for it. While you are entitled to disagree with my view that perhaps
the reaction to this was over the top, you are not entitled to call me a low-life in a public
forum.

Now as to your reaction to this whole matter. Yes, certainly the original subject line and
many of the responses were ill-advised and juvenile and offended the sensitive among us. But
nobody died and far more offensive stuff is apparent everywhere everyday. Get a grip. A little
perspective is what's needed.
--
Charles Knell
cknell@onebox.com - email

-----Original Message-----
From:     Dakota Jack <dakota.jack@gmail.com>
Sent:     Sat, 22 Jul 2006 23:36:49 -0700
To:       "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Subject:  Re: Re: Re: BOOBIES!

Golly, Charles,

Maybe you need some training?  Maybe you are the one who does not get the
point?  If you think I am going to apologize for your taking a serious topic
that hurts people and covering it with your inane indifference, you might be
wrong.  The worst people are not the haters, although they are bad enough,
the worst people are the indifferent.  If you read Dantes Inferno you will
find the colder the heart, the more the indifference, the lower your level
in hell.  Understand?

On 7/22/06, cknell@onebox.com <cknell@onebox.com> wrote:

> Thank you. I was caught up in a witch hunt and feel undeservedly bashed
> over my attempt to inject some light-hearted  jest into an overheated
> atmosphere. Plainly the poster who calls him or herself "Dakota Jack" didn't
> view the link. He or she had already made up his or her mind and couldn't be
> bothered with facts.
>
> For those of you didn't see the link, it was a photo of a bird (not
> engaged in a sexual or excretory function of patently offensive nature)
> native to the Galapagos Islands. It has blue feet and is commonly called a
> "Blue-footed booby".
>
> I await Dakota Jack's apology.
> --
> Charles Knell