tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ckn...@onebox.com
Subject RE: Re: Re: BOOBIES!
Date Sat, 22 Jul 2006 23:27:01 GMT
Thank you. I was caught up in a witch hunt and feel undeservedly bashed over my attempt to
inject some light-hearted  jest into an overheated atmosphere. Plainly the poster who calls
him or herself "Dakota Jack" didn't view the link. He or she had already made up his or her
mind and couldn't be bothered with facts.

For those of you didn't see the link, it was a photo of a bird (not engaged in a sexual or
excretory function of patently offensive nature) native to the Galapagos Islands. It has blue
feet and is commonly called a "Blue-footed booby".

I await Dakota Jack's apology.
--
Charles Knell
cknell@onebox.com - email

-----Original Message-----
From:     Nikola Milutinovic <alokin1@yahoo.com>
Sent:     Sat, 22 Jul 2006 07:10:53 -0700 (PDT)
To:       Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Subject:  Re: Re: BOOBIES!

> Two using their work email.  These low lifes are so entertaining.

> On 7/21/06, cknell@onebox.com <cknell@onebox.com> wrote:
> >
> > http://www.globaladrenaline.com/hbs/images/QN---Blue-Footed-Boobie-1.jpg
> > --
> > Charles Knell
> > cknell@onebox.com - email

Why was this one labeled as a "low life"? I thought he exercised excellent state of spirit.
And why is using work address in his case considered a minus?

For the original poster, I must admit I was totally surprised. I could not imagine anyone
intelligent enough to formulate that question stupid, immature or sexist enough to place such
a subject. I'm still hoping it is some bizarre mistake.

Nix.