tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Collett <dana...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Frustrated by NoClassDefFound errors
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 15:09:59 GMT
On Jul 14, 2006, at 11:03 AM, Boris Unckel wrote:
> Great! For your experiments: Use shared/lib and not common/lib,
> except if you really want to change something in the container...

Actually, one of the things I'm doing is making a subclass of
Context, which handles some startup and shutdown stuff for another
part of my project (a Jabber component), and I presume anything like
that needs to be in common/lib or server/lib.

Again, I'm sure I'm doing a bunch of this stuff the hard way, and I'm
completely open to better ways of doing things; this is just how I've
managed to get it working for me ;-)

Timothy Collett

--

"Never try and teach a pig to sing, you waste your time and annoy the
pig"