tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Asensio, Rodrigo" <rodrigo.asen...@gilbarco.com>
Subject RE: tomcat strike
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 13:44:07 GMT
Yes, 7034 is a windows event ID.
There is NO any log that shows an error. Last log on tomcat log files is
a normal system.out and the next is the log of the tomcat init.

There is not cluster service running on this machine.. But is is a
wmware server (it share the huge hardware with other 5 vm servers).

-----Original Message-----
From: Propes, Barry L [mailto:barry.l.propes@citigroup.com]
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 4:19 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: tomcat strike

anything listed in the Tomcat log files? I'd look there, since if it
does print out to the console, it quits evidently before you can see it.
Perhaps there's something in the log file, though to indicate why.

And a bit of research makes me think 7034 is not a Tomcat error #, but
perhaps a Windows 2003 Event ID? Am I correct in supposing this?

If so, maybe this will help.

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windows.server.clusterin
g/browse_thread/thread/62a9549694482cb4/8679601e867414bf%238679601e86741
4bf