tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Asensio, Rodrigo" <>
Subject tomcat strike
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 19:15:43 GMT
Hi guys, My boss want to kill me and my tomcat server, all that because
he die unexpectedly.
Windows 2003 server
JDK 1.5.0_2 with the server dll
My Little Tomcat. 5.5.17
Running as service with a specific admin user

The error in the event viewer of windows?
The Apache Tomcat service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1
time(s). ERROR 7034

Any clue ?

Rodrigo Asensio
Fuel Management Services