tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Richard Doust <rdo...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat under JBoss
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 17:18:13 GMT
I have some good news. I'm deploying an ear that contains a war that
has this problem.
I have another war that depends on some of the code that's in the
ear. I thought I'd wait until I got the ear working before trying the
war.
I decided on a lark to see what happens with the war. It works fine.
All of the JSTL tags are handled as expected. Now I guess I just have
to figure out what's wrong with my ear.