tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Raju Balugu" <raju.bal...@gmail.com>
Subject Tomcat 5.5.17 can connect to any webserver without mod_jk ?is this true?
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 14:52:51 GMT
 Hi All,

I recently migrated to tomcat5.5.17 from 4.1.29.I got the info like we can
connect to any webserver wihout the mod_jk .is this true?please let me know
?if yes ,how to configure that?

(Currently tomcat 5 can connect with any webserver without using mod_jk
connector. Tomcat 5 has a connector called Proxy which can be used to
connect with Apache. For this we have to load mod_proxy library in Apache.)

Thanks in advance

~Raju