tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Raju Balugu" <raju.bal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with IE6, AJP1.3, Apache httpd and tomcat
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 09:17:02 GMT
Hi ,

As for your mail ,it's fine in mozilla and other browser ..can u do one
thing to identify the problem..try to print the port no . and url which you
are getting.
And also put the full url and try it.
put the debug statements in Request.java and Response.java which are there
in catalina.jar.

please let me know your findings.

Regards
Raju