tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Biernatowski Bartosz J" <Bartosz.Biernatow...@rxsol.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat's scalability
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 00:01:43 GMT
To follow up and close the Tomcat scalability thread I opened a while
ago.... It turned out the bottleneck was on the database hardware end.
Reducing disk utilization resolved our performance issues.
BJ Biernatowski

This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information,
and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this
e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, including its contents
and attachments, is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by a "reply to sender only" message and delete this e-mail immediately and destroy
all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.