tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Richard Doust <rdo...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat under JBoss
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 14:55:55 GMT
Config files are straight out of the box as Tomcat is deployed under
JBoss 4.0.4.
The web.xml file for the application has the obligatory:
	<jsp-config>
		<taglib>
		   <taglib-uri>http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core</taglib-uri>
		</taglib>
		<taglib>
		   <taglib-uri>http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/fmt</taglib-uri>
		</taglib>
	</jsp-config>
Thanks for any help. If you need more information, please ask.
I had thought that someone must know of some manner in which Tomcat's
support for JSTL differs from Jetty's.