tomcat-users mailing list archives

From rache <>
Subject Re: Missing Request Parameters
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 17:20:44 GMT

Parameters are either set this way:

1. from the page itself:
        <form class="hidden" name="cal" action="business_calendar_2.jsp"
            <input type="hidden" name="windowTitle" value="<%= windowTitle
            <input type="hidden" name="headTitle" value="<%= headTitle %>">
2. from building xmls which are then integrated into the page itself which a
user can click on for links:
 href="../jsp/security.jsp" (no parameters needed)

I'm assuming that when a user clicks on either of this parameters should
have been part of the request.

By the way, I have a silly question, can a POST method ever get changed to a
GET method somewhere? Where, aside  from html forms, can these methods be

Thanks again!

Sent from the Tomcat - User forum at

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail: