tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Tom Potter" <>
Subject Re: Run shell script when web application start/restart
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 14:15:19 GMT

Just to make sure that we both talk about the same events :
I don't want to restart the whole tomcat, only one web application,
that is, by clicking on the start link(or restart) in on the admin page.
I don't see how your suggestion would help me... if I'm missing
something please make it clear to me...