tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Tom Potter" <nullpointer....@gmail.com>
Subject Run shell script when web application start/restart
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 12:27:50 GMT
The JSP pages in the Web application I install under Tomcat 4.1.30
are based on some configuration files the user wants to modify, thus
I wrote a shell script to rebuild the JSP pages and repopulate
the webapps folder.

My question is that is there a way to hook up my shell script with the
webapp start/stop proces so it would run at every startup, in other
words the user would activate my script by restarting the application ?

Thanks
Thomas