tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Len Popp" <len.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running multiple instances of 5.5x as Win services
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 15:57:58 GMT
Instructions for running multiple Tomcat services have been posted to
this list before:
http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-running-two-instances-of-tomcat-p3560229.html

service.bat and other useful batch files are not included in the
Windows setup program, for some reason. Download the .zip Tomcat
distribution and copy any .bat files you're missing from the bin
directory.

These questions have been asked several times before. You can save
time by searching the mailing list archives here:
http://www.nabble.com/Tomcat---User-f342.html
or here:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-user&r=1&w=2

--