tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jon Wingfield <jon.wingfi...@mkodo.com>
Subject Re: Missing Request Parameters
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 17:05:10 GMT
Erm. ok. Where does the redirectURL variable come from? Unless it has
parameters encoded into it that will be your problem.

Also, be a bit wary in using the RequestDumperValve with non-ascii
charset data as it can corrupt some parameters:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-user&m=112530311007782&w=2

The above (and other similar threads on this list) is why I tend to use
the browser plug-ins first.

Jon