tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Maurice Yarrow <yar...@best.com>
Subject Re: How to run EJB in Tomcat itself ?
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 18:22:33 GMT
Hello Raju

Try OpenEJB, which can be run in both tomcat-embedded mode
(drop their openejb_loader .war into tomcat/webapps)  and
also a detached server  mode.

http://openejb.codehaus.org/download.html

This is an open-source product, and they have a good e-mail
user support  community.  It is a decent product and provides
a good interface between the Java obj's and the beans.
You simply write your beans and your sql, run a tool of
theirs on this, and it creates a bean jar and configuration
file with the sql embedded in it.

Maurice Yarrow