tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Gagnon <dgag...@siunik.com>
Subject Re: [OT?] is there a way to map an application URL on tomcat like: http://a.com/app1 to http://app1.a.com/
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 15:28:15 GMT
Hi all,

Thanks for the info!  I do need some more details since there is some
obscur points.

For now I only have 1 host with lots of application under it So (1
host->X applications).  If I want to use virtual host I do need to have
1 vHost per application (1 host -> 1 application) right ?

Best regards
/David