tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Juba <j...@famerp.br>
Subject configuration: Apache or Tomcat
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 14:30:15 GMT
Please, I've already posted this question twice and nobody help me.
My problem is that I created on address to my application through the
file httpd.conf of Apache pointing to the server where are installed
Tomcat and my application. When I access the application by this
address, the Tomcat creates more than one session for the same user. So
the application lost the user's information and doesn't work.
Accessing the application by the server's ip address and application's
name everything  works fine.
what's can be happening?

sorry by my English

Juba