tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Cherouvim ...@eworx.gr>
Subject Re: JSP 2.0 tag files slowing development/deployment
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 13:05:34 GMT
Thanks everyone for your replies.

I precompile my JSPs/tags from within netbeans 5.0. It produces a
"generated" directory inside "build".
Placing the contents of build\generated\classes\org folder in
work\Catalina\localhost\MYAPP\org does the job, but it's been said that
messing around with "work" is not a good idea.
Could you please describe me (or point me to a FAQ/tutorial) on how to
deploy my precompiled JSPs/tags?

thanks,
John