tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: Help needed HTTP response header
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 20:25:06 GMT
Don't think that's possible in a version of tomcat as old as the one you
are using.  I believe that feature was added to the connectors in tomcat
5.0.x or tomcat 5.5.x.  To get what you want in such an old (-cough-
ancient) version of tomcat would probably require altering the source
code and rebuilding.

--David