tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: were there any major issues with 1.2.17??
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 18:45:08 GMT
mod_jk 1.2.17 had a subtle build problem e.g. on AS400 platform. There
is no known problem on Linux. Glad to hear it also worked for you, but
you should nevertheless take the next opportunity and move to the
official release. 1.2.17 will never be officially released. Furthermore
1.2.18 added a new minor enhancement, the recovery time is now allowed
below 60 seconds.

Rainer