tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Some tomcat config questions
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 11:40:19 GMT
Stuart Fox wrote:
> ciphers="SSL_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_MD5,SSL_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_SHA,SSL_DHE_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA"

You need 4.1.32 for the ciphers parameter to take effect.

> Second it says I have UserDir enabled (like apache mod_userdir I assume) but again I
cant find a way to disable it

Remove the UserConfig listener from you host. See User Web
Applications in
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-4.1-doc/config/host.html

> Third if I telnet to port 80 and issue "GET / HTTP/1.0" the "Location" header contain
the local ip address not the public one, It's sat behind a firewall.
> I tried the "server=external ip" in each connector but I still get the internal ip address
returned, any way to fix it?

Not something I have ever done (or tested) but proxyName on the
connector looks like what you want.

> Lastly (I think) the version header is always "Apache-Coyote/1.1", any way to change
it to "Coyote" easily?

Set the server parameter on each connector.

HTH,

Mark