tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Robert Koberg <...@koberg.com>
Subject Re: BOOBIES!
Date Sun, 23 Jul 2006 11:28:48 GMT
Wow... how do some people make it through the day without exploding from
some terrible insult.

I can't believe this thread subject has turned into such a big deal. I
deleted the first 5 or so because I thought it was spam. Then I saw
names responding which I recognized.

I really don't understand how someone can be offended by a word like
'boobies' and can still use the Internet, or real life for that matter.

grow up and grow a skin... Dantes Inferno invoked for using the word
'boobies.' The road to hell is paved with...