tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bruce Miller <bruce.mil...@nist.gov>
Subject Juvenile & Unprofessional (was Re: B
Date Sat, 22 Jul 2006 14:17:47 GMT
Nikola Milutinovic wrote:
> Could this person (inject other undesirable word) please consider the
> fact that women are in the user's group also.

> I fail to see any reason for the subject. It is not spam and it
> is a real question and it is not an accidental reply to some
> other message.

Apparently the reason was that the juvenile didn't get an
instant response to a question with a relevant subject,
so reposted the question with a subject designed to draw
the attention of the like-minded.

What is particularly disappointing is that he was
rewarded for his strategy.

--
bruce.miller@nist.gov
http://math.nist.gov/~BMiller/