tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Yet another try: mod_jk 1.2.18 release candidate ready to test
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 02:32:11 GMT
Hi,

thanks to everyone who tested 1.2.17. We had one bug related to special
types used in the networking code. Furthermore there was one request for
enhancement we included in the next version 1.2.18.

Today this version 1.2.18 of the Apache Tomcat mod_jk web server
connector has been tagged. This version fixes the found bugs from
1.2.17. Please test and share your experience.

If no critical bugs will be found, we will have a formal release vote
starting at Monday, July 24th.

The source distribution can be downloaded from:

http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/

The updated documentation can be found at

http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/docs/tomcat-connectors-1.2.18/

Please see

http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/docs/tomcat-connectors-1.2.18/changelog.html

for a complete list of changes.