tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Suba Suresh <su...@wolfram.com>
Subject jsp compilation error in tomcat
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 14:06:39 GMT
If this is the wrong group to post this question let me know. I am new
to jsp.

I am using Tomcat 5.5.17. I am using the jsp pages that came with
lucene. When I am trying to access the results.jsp file on Tomcat I am
getting the following error. I looked at the jsp code I am not able to
find anything wrong. The code snippet is below the exception.

An error occurred at line: 120 in the jsp file: /results.jsp
Generated servlet error:
String literal is not properly closed by a double-quote

<%
                 if ((startindex + maxpage) > hits.length()) {
                         thispage = hits.length() - startindex;
                   //set the max index to maxpage or last					  //actual
search result whichever is less
                 }
%>

Any help or suggestion is appreciated.