tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <>
Subject Re: HowTo configure IP Filter XOR User Login
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 16:11:33 GMT
I know of nothing built-in to tomcat for that.  You could implement a
request filter to handle the job although it would mean implementing
your own authentication.

--David wrote:

>I need to configure two different ways to login to an app. The first one
>is an ip filter which lets users with certain ip's enter withouth authentication. The
second one is the usual user login. Both authentications
>must work on an XOR basis. How can this be done?
>I recall in apache httpd there was the famous "satifies" clause.

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message