tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Suba Suresh <su...@wolfram.com>
Subject Context destroyed while paging results
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 14:43:17 GMT
I apologize upfront if this is not the right group. I did not know
whether to post the question here or in lucene user list.

I am using a servlet to display the search results for our search.Lucene
recommends requery if there are more than one page of results. I had
saved the earlier parameter values in the servlet's variables. So, I
have the following html code

out.print("<a href =
http:////localhost/servlet/results.QueryResultsServlet?dir=indexedDir&query=queryString>"

When I click on "2" on the resultpage tomcat shutsdown and my context
gets destroyed. My catalina and the localhost log files are not being
helpful to debug it.

I know I must be doing something really studpid. So, what is it?

thanks,
suba suresh.