tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Juba <j...@famerp.br>
Subject Tomcat start new session
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 11:21:02 GMT
Hello, I am using Tomcat 5.5.17 and when I run my application I notice
that Tomcat creates more than 1 session when an user log in my
application. And when this happen I can't recover information about the
users and the application's applets can't load correctly. My doubt is if
I have to make some configurations in Tomcat. Localy  and accessing the
server by the ip address plus the port plus the applications's name the
application runs normally. The problem just happens when I access my
application by a virtual host installed in my network(another server).

Any hints?

thanks

Juba