tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: url changes
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 12:14:30 GMT
Change the servlet mapping in Blojsom from blog/* to *.  Then change the
name of the Blojsom webapp to blogs.  The end result is the desired URL
such as http://www.company.com/blogs/employee.name.

Consult the Blojsom docs before making these changes to insure they work
as expected and Blojsom is properly configured.

--David