tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED: mod_jk loadbalancing issues
Date Sat, 08 Jul 2006 14:18:48 GMT
Hello,

if you would give detailed information about your problems, we could
advise you, whether it is known, and whether it has been fixed in some
version.

The latest release is 1.2.15, we tried to produce a 1.2.16 release, that
but it has now been withdrawn because of a regression bug. Another
release (1.2.17) will be tried next week.

Rainer