tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>
Subject Re: AW: Executing Valve before Basic Authentication takes place
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 10:14:49 GMT
 From tomcat docs:
You can nest one or more Context elements inside this Host element, each
representing a different web application associated with this virtual
host. In addition, you can nest a single DefaultContext element that
defines default values for *subsequently* deployed web applications.

Again, put your valve in host, not context if you want it to be called
before authentification