tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "McRaven, Brian" <bm185...@ncr.com>
Subject File isn't found in ROOT directory
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 14:48:13 GMT
I have placed an index.jsp file that I created in my servers
webapps/ROOT folder.  When I place the following address in my browser:

http://localhost/index.jsp

I still come up with the tomcat homepage on my local host.  I know that
file is located in the ROOT/admin folder is there some way that my
browser is overridding my request for my index.jsp file for the tomcat
homepage index.jsp instead?  I've tried opening other jsp's that I
migrated to this folder and I get a 404 not found message when I do
this.

Brian