tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Brian Munroe" <brian.e.mun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Alias' and the like
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 20:47:19 GMT
On 7/12/06, Martin Gainty <mgainty@hotmail.com> wrote:

> This solution works if you're front-ending with Apache-
> I have seen CGI/Perl do this to specifically route incoming requests to CGI/Perl site
1 to their folder
> (and consequent access to site2 to Tomcat)

Do you have any configuration file examples?  I can't get it to work.
Here is my test

Alias /admin1 /usr/local/tomcat/dev/webapps/bmtest/admin
Alias /service /usr/local/tomcat/dev/webapps/bmtest/service
JkMount /admin1* dev
JkMount /service* dev

Inside of my bmtest/admin and bmtest/service directories I have very
basic JSP files.  I get a Tomcat level 404

I am still not convinced that JkMount respects the Alias directive.

-- brian

ps.  While we continue to beat this dead horse, I think Mladen Turk
came up with a vaild solution.