tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Brian Munroe" <brian.e.mun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mod_jk 1.2.16 release candidate: ready to test
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 21:31:42 GMT
On 7/3/06, Rainer Jung <rjung@apache.org> wrote:

> version 1.2.16 of the Apache Tomcat mod_jk web server connector has been
> tagged. This version contains numerous bug fixes and some new
> improvements over our last release 1.2.15. Please test and share your
> experience.
>
> If no critical bugs will be found, we will have a formal release vote
> starting at Friday, July 7th.

So, July 7th was last week, would you say mod_jk 1.2.16 is ready for a
formal release?  The reason why I ask is because I'm in the process of
building a new development + production environment and might as well
run with the latest and greatest.

I downloaded it and it compiled cleanly on Solaris 9 (I think I used
to have to do some trickery) - I haven't run in to any bugs with the
light testing I've done.

-- brian