tomcat-users mailing list archives

From BESNARD Rémi <remi.besn...@cgi.com>
Subject Deployment of java.lang.instrument
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 13:14:22 GMT
Hello,

First, I'm sorry for my bad English, I am French.

So, I developed a Framework using JDK 5.0 and its javaagent option and the ASM api in order
to modify the loaded classes. The application test work well.

I want to deploy this framework on a web application with Tomcat5 but when I put the "-javaagent:myframework.jar"
option in the java option window in the "Tomcat configure", the Tomcat server don't start
!

Can you help me, and tell how can I use the java.lang.instrument package with Tomcat?

Thanks for your help!

Rémi
Paris (France)