tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rob Heim" <rob.h...@gmail.com>
Subject Update to previous post-Tomcat 5.5 Dropping Servlet Parameters
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 20:15:03 GMT
 I realized that the numbers that I posted before weren't accurate and I
wanted to amend them.

Our 75 user test generates 745 transactions/minute  and our 150 user test
generates 1500 transactions/minute (not the 5000 and 10000 numbers listed
before).  The previous version of our application, running on Weblogic
Server, was able to handle loads up to 2200 transactions/minute on the same
hardware.

We also tested to see if the problem was related to the maxkeepalive
parameter.  We tested with this feature disabled (maxKeepAlive=1), but
unfortunately this didn't seem to have any affect.

So anyone have any thoughts on this one?

--
-Rob Heim