tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Prafulla Nawale" <pnaw...@vertex.co.in>
Subject Problem while submiting the page
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 13:05:15 GMT
Hi,
I am facing one problem on submit of jsp.
I think its most probably an issue related to javascript. Can you please help me in figuring
out it.

There is a button on the screen, on click of that button i invoke the javascript function
and in that function i submit the form two times, to two different actions.

So what happens mostly in this case is only the second action is executed. I can see the log
corresponding to second action only.

Can anyone please help me in solving this.

the code snippet in js is like this

var win = window.open("", "checklist", features);
document.formMain.target = "checklist";
document.formMain.action = '../..' + actionPath + '/' + link + '?uniqeId='+uniqeId + '&ref='
+ refName;
document.formMain.submit();
document.formMain.target = "checklist";
document.formMain.action = '../../PrintOut/Polling/Polling.do?uniqeId='+uniqeId + '&ref='
+ refName;
document.formMain.submit();