tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Prafulla Nawale" <>
Subject Problem while submiting the page
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 13:05:15 GMT
I am facing one problem on submit of jsp.
I think its most probably an issue related to javascript. Can you please help me in figuring
out it.

There is a button on the screen, on click of that button i invoke the javascript function
and in that function i submit the form two times, to two different actions.

So what happens mostly in this case is only the second action is executed. I can see the log
corresponding to second action only.

Can anyone please help me in solving this.

the code snippet in js is like this

var win ="", "checklist", features); = "checklist";
document.formMain.action = '../..' + actionPath + '/' + link + '?uniqeId='+uniqeId + '&ref='
+ refName;
document.formMain.submit(); = "checklist";
document.formMain.action = '../../PrintOut/Polling/'+uniqeId + '&ref='
+ refName;

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: